Advanced ROS2 Navigation Course - Python
Take a deeper look at Navigation for ROS2
Do you want a more advanced understanding of ROS2 Navigation? This course covers advanced topics that are not part of the basic Nav2 course.
What you will learn
- How to use the Simple Commander API
- How to use Costmap Filters
- An explanation of the BT Navigator
- How to create a custom behavior
- How to use Groot for visualizing behaviors
- How plugins are used in Nav2
- How to create custom plugins for Nav2
- The three main plugins of the controller server
New Nav2 Features
Learn about the Simple Commander API and how to create and use Costmap Filters
How to create behavior trees for the bt_navigator
Learn plugin basics for Nav2 and how to create your own
Controller Server In Deep
Understand the different plugins and plugin options available for the controller server
Dreaming of a world where robots actually understand what they are doing. Developing the definitive tool that will make it happen.
Miguel Angel Rodriguez
Crashing engineering problems. Building solutions.
Making easier the way the people learn how to program robots.