Intermediate ROS2 (C++) Course - C++
Take your ROS2 knowledge to the next level.
In this course, take a deep dive into more advanced ROS2 learning topics.
What you will learn
- How to create different types of launch files in ROS2
- How to work with parameters in ROS2
- Threading in ROS2
- How to manage callbacks in ROS2
- Understand Quality of Service (QoS) in ROS2
- Understand DDS in ROS2
- Work with Managed Nodes in ROS2
A brief introduction to the contents of the course. It contains a practical demo.
Advanced Launch Files
Understand launch files in ROS2 and explore different methods of creating launch files
XML and YAML Launch Files
How to create XML and YAML ROS2 launch files
Learn how to work with parameters in ROS2
Managing Complex Nodes
Learn about multithreading with ROS2 and callback management
Quality of Service
Understand how QoS is used in ROS2 with simple examples
Understand DDS in ROS2 , how to modify it, and how to work with QoS
Learn about managed nodes and how they work