ROS2 Industrial Ready Master Part 2 Course - C++
Learn all the topics of ROS2 required to program robots with ROS2 for industrial-collaborative environments.
Interested in learning how to program collaborative robots with ROS2, but don’t know where to get started?
This course will take you quickly and smoothly into all ROS2 elements you need to know to program such robots with ROS2. You will learn the essential concepts and tools to be able to understand and create any basic ROS 2 industrial related projects, including navigation and arm grasping.
What you will learn
- ROS2 basic elements
- ROS2 topics
- ROS2 Services
- ROS2 Actions
- How to manage basic multi-threading in ROS2
- How to use DDS in ROS2
- How to use Debugging tools in ROS2
- How to make a robot autonomously navigate
- How to perceive the object location
- How to control arm robots
- How to make robots grasp objects
ROS2 Manipulation Part 1
Learn how to create a MoveIt2 package for your robot.
Manipulation Part 3
ROS2 Manipulation Part 2
Learn how to create a Pick & Place task with MoveIt2.