ROS2 messages in ROS2 Crystal Open Class
What you will learn in this Open Class
ROS2 messages are the blood of ROS2 Crystal. Messages are necessary to transport the information from one ROS2 node to another.
By the end of this Live Class you will understand:
- What is a ROS2 message and what is used for
- How to use already defined ROS2 messages
- How to create your own ROS2 messages to publish robot information
Robots used in this class:
- For this class we are going to use the simulation of the MARA robot. MARA is the first robot in the world which is running 100% on ROS2, developed by Acutronic Robotics. You can find more information about real robot MARA here: https://acutronicrobotics.com/products/mara/
Full courses related to this topic:
- ROS2 Basics in 5 days (C++): http://bit.ly/2SGKwkD
This Live Class is brought to you thanks to a collaboration between The Construct and Acutronic Robotics.