Developing Web Interfaces for ROS Course - Python
From the essential to advanced widgets, learn how to control and monitor robots with ROS using just your web browser, all on the web!
Would you like to control and monitor robots with ROS using just your web browser?
What you will learn
- Understand how to make ROS data available to other environments
- Understand how to create simple but efficient web pages
- How to publish to topics and control robots from the web
- How to subscribe to topics and monitor ROS data from the web
- How to work with ROS params from the web
- How to consume ROS services and action servers from the web
- Create powerful interfaces that show: 3D models, maps and camera images
Setting up our development environment (Part 1)
Setting up our development environment (Part 2)
Move the Robot! Publishing to a topic!
Move the Robot! Using a Joystick!
Tracking the Robot! Subscribing to a topic!
Inside the Robot! Showing camera on the web page!
Calling ROS services from the web
Showing a map on the web page
Tunning your robotics algorithms! ROS Parameters!
3D Visualization for Robots on Webpages
Using ROS Action Servers from the web
Connecting Robots and Web. Passionate about learning/teaching.