Using NVIDIA Jetson Nano with ROS Open Class
What you will learn in this Open Class
In this class, we are going to see an example of using an NVIDIA Jetson Nano based robot, with ROS, and making the robot follow a person based on camera information using a deep learning-trained people tracker.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to build a ROS robot based on NVIDIA Jetson Nano
- How to launch the people tracker, which uses Deep Learning to track a person
- How to make the ROS robot follow a person using the people tracker
We are going to provide to all the attendants:
- All the details, bill of materials, and CAD designs to build your own NVIDIA ROS robot
- A simulation of the robot ready-to-use
- People tracker properly configured
- People follower already working
In this class, you're going to use IgnisBot.