How to use openAI ROS for the Virtual Maritime RobotX Challenge Open Class
What you will learn in this Open Class
Step-by-step LIVE class for preparing the Virtual Maritime RobotX Challenge!
You will learn how to use openai_ros package to make the WAM-V sea robot of the RobotX Challenge learn to pass the first Navigation Control.
We will see:
- How to create a ROS project for solving the first navigation test of the competition
- How to have the simulation of the challenge running
- How to install the openai_ros package
- How to create your ROS packages for training the sea robot with openAI algorithms.
- How to actually train the robot
- ROS Development Studio: (http://bit.ly/2wmXcEf)
- Virtual Maritime RobotX Challenge: (https://youtu.be/QvottL9P75M)
- The RobotX Challenge official simulation by OSRF: https://bitbucket.org/osrf/vmrc/
- Online course on OpenAI with ROS: (http://bit.ly/2wtONPc)
- OpenAI_ROS package: (https://bitbucket.org/theconstructcore/openai_ros/src/master/)
- Robot Ignite Academy: (http://bit.ly/2wmWPtl)