C++ for Robotics Open Class
What you will learn in this Open Class
In this class, you will learn how to create a basic C++ program to control a robot. C++ is a very powerful language for creating robust programs for robots.
C++ is a quite complex language. That is why many people prefer to use Python for robotics programming. However, if Python is best suited for robotics research, C++ is best suited for creating robotics products in the industry. If you want to work in the robotics industry, you need to master C++!!
NO PREVIOUS KNOWLEDGE OF C++ OR ROS REQUIRED!
In this class, you will learn:
- How to create, compile and execute a basic C++ program
- How to create a C++ function
- How to create a C++ class
- How to modify that class to control the wheels of a robot within ROS
Related courses & tutorials:
- C++ ROS for beginners: http://bit.ly/2Rpy5tv